14 March 2007

Pauline McNeill, MSP and blogger (well maybe)

Hi Pauline! I guess this blogging business is not as easy as it looks. Your blog sits there, unattended. Shame, cos it's a really nice-looking blog. Not bog-standard Blogger like this one.

But there have been no posts since 5 March. It's now 14 March. If you don't post, blogs die.

I know that I submitted comments on your 5 March post. I suggested that your criticism of health boards about hospital car parking was unjustified and that you would have been better to address the Executive's insistence on PFI for health investment. You chose not to publish those comments. Fair enough - it's your blog. If you choose not to publish adverse comments, then that's up to you. Kinda defeats the point, though.

But don't let that stop you blogging. Go to it, girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came here looking for blog insight into the workings of the Scottish parliament and what do I get? One blogger posting to another blogger (an MSP)about her non-blogging. A bit uincestuous folks. Where is the meaty stuff? Com on get B L O G G I N G !
I will be back and will exppect to see a much better performance next time. :-)

Anonymous said...

and next time I will bring my spell checker.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!