21 May 2015

A bit late for me

Twenty years ago, I might have qualified.  The BBC reports:
Young women are getting into the "Dad Bod" - but some think it's a recipe for laziness - while others are calling for a celebration of the female equivalent.
When 19-year-old university student Mackenzie Pearson wrote an article extolling the virtues of the slightly out-of-shape man, the reaction was huge - tens of thousands have been chatting about it on Twitter and Facebook.
"In case you haven't noticed lately, girls are all about that dad bod,"she wrote. "The dad bod says, 'I go to the gym occasionally, but I also drink heavily on the weekends and enjoy eating eight slices of pizza at a time.'"
I fear that I have reached the stage of the grandad bod, which young women are most unlikely to "get into" ...

   

No comments: