26 February 2014

SamCam and the Scottish Experience

Mrs Cameron tries valiantly to get into the spirit of Dave's Scottish adventure:
I said to Dave, babes it is easy for you channelling Robert the Bruce & Emeli the Sande but that is your actual heritage, we cannot all be descended from Macbeth, he's like Hamlet actually, I'm like, whatevs, NO dressing up :( He's like please babes, imagine some "bonny" jeggings in Clan Tilda Swinton, even Theresa wears that tartan suit, I'm like, my POINT? So he's like fine, your call, but Shapps changed his name to Grant Shortbread without even being asked & honest Phil has got everyone in Dhaka working 24/7 on a bespoke kilt for Picklesy, McGovey is putting Lulu at the heart of the music curriculum, plus even Kate Moss said Scotland stay with us the other night which is basically 25% of everything she has ever said, I got Danny to work it out?
I'm like seriously, you are saying a no vote is like, super on trend, God who knew, he's like aye didnae you hear me screaming in ecstasy, I'm like, oh please, you do that all the time on Candy Crush, wait, let me check with Alexa, Dave's like, we already did, hen, 'twas yon wee lassie's idea tae hold a cabinet in, I think, Cawdor, unless it was Motherwell, och whatevs, there was this like majorly braw oil rig, ye ken, all the Scotch types LOVED? I'm like God, I totally ken, haud on there babes while I gang order some breeks on net-a-porter :)


   

No comments: