- Would Scottish MPs have any say in UK decisions in the months before the 2015 general election?
- Would there be any point in MPs standing for election in Scotland in 2015 knowing they would be illegitimate within months?
- Would the remainder of Britain have to hold a second general election in 2016 to take account of Scotland’s departure?
- Would David Cameron, having lost the Union, feel obliged to resign?
- Would Ed Miliband, if he had won narrowly in 2015 with Scottish help, feel obliged to call an election?
02 September 2014
Red Box has some questions to be answered, in the event of a YES: