14 September 2006

Necessary fibs

Look, sometimes a politician needs to tell porkies. Because that's the way it is. It just is.

The BBC reports:
"In an interview being broadcast on Sky News Lunchtime Live, Mr Brown was asked if Mr Blair was his friend.
The chancellor replied: "Yes, and he will always be my friend. And you build friendships, but friendships have ups and downs as well."
He added: "Tony Blair has been a wonderful leader for the Labour Party and I think over the 23 years I have known Tony, this has been one of the strongest political relationships in history.
"I think Tony Blair has led the country with a tremendous amount of ability, skill, acumen and sensitivity to what the British people want to see done."

Now once you've finished vomiting, I suggest that you grow up, get real and move on.

No comments: